The mold alignment unit is also referred to as the butt […]
The mold alignment unit is also referred to as the butt guiding device of the mold blade. In order to ensure the alignment of the upper mold and the lower mold and shorten the preparation time, according to the requirements of product accuracy and production quantity, the mold alignment unit mainly has the following five types:
(1) Non-guided type: When the mold is installed on the punch, the blades are directly matched with each other without using a guide device.
(2) Outer guide type: This type of device is the most standard structure. The guide device is installed in the upper mold base and the lower mold base. It does not pass through the templates, and is generally called the mold base type.
(3) Combination of external and internal guidance (1): This device is the most commonly used structure for continuous molds. An internal guide is installed between the punch fixing plate and the blanking plate. The combination of the punch and the die uses a fixed pin and an outer guiding device. The other function of the inner guiding device is to prevent the pressure plate from tilting and to protect the small punch.
(4) Combination of external and internal guidance (2): This device is a high-precision, high-speed continuous mold structure. The internal guidance device runs through the punch fixing plate, blanking plate, and die fixing plate. . The inner guiding device itself also has the function of the die blade to engage and protect the small punch. The main function of the outer guide device is to achieve smoothness when the mold is disassembled and installed on the punch.
(5) Inner guide type: This structure does not use an outer guide device. The inner guide device runs through the punch fixing plate, blanking plate, die fixing plate, etc., and maintains the positional relationship of each plate to protect it. shower.