PET preform Mould Feature
1. Mould plates are 4G13 or P20 stainless steel with pre-hardening process. Core, cavity and neck screw are made of S136 high Strength, anti-corrosive stainless steel. Mould plate is completed by one-time processing to ensure the concentricity of moulding hole and guide bush, guaranteeing the compact structure of mould.
2. Spiral cooling design for each single core and cavity, it helps to lessen the cycle time, improving production efficiency and saving costs. Opening/closing pulling plate adopts bearing slide type to drop the preform with realiable structure. And it is a highly integrated process of slider, pushing plate and ejection. All sliding parts surface inlaid self-lubricating copper alloys to ensure low friction effecient and strong wear-resistant.
3. Self- lock individually for each cavity to guarantee high precision and less defect of the final preform production as well as convenient disassembly.
4. Off-center adjustment system to ensure preform thickness difference < 0.10mm. Adopting double cone positioning principle guarantees high manufacturing precision to ensure the product without appearing flash, different size, irregular and other defects.
5. Experienced designers design preform mould with UG, Pro-E according to the clients sample; Preform thickness and height is reasonably and perfectly designed to ensure the final bottles weight light but feel hard.
6. Hot runner valve gate system is perfect used; No need to cut preform tail and it would save labor costs.
7. Hot runner system uses China advanced brand or imported hot runner system brand such as Yudo/Mastip/Hasco etc. Each cavity has independent temperature control and heater system. It will prevent the white defects on the preform and improve the qualtiy of plastic products.
8. Customer service: one year free warranty, life-long technical support service.
Oil Preform Bottle Mould
|Preform volume and neck size||According to clients requirement|
|Product Name||Cosmetic bottle PET preform mould with hot runner system|
|Core &Cavity Steel||S136 stainless steel or based on customer's requirement.|
|Cavity Number||1*4, 1*6, 1*8, 1*12, 1*16, 1*24, 1*32, 1*48 etc|
|Injection System||Pnuematic Valve gate with shut off&free-cut or short tail or long tail etc|
|Cycle Time||Based on PET preform thickness|
|lead time||30-60 Days|
|Mould life||At least 3000000 Shots|