PET preform Mould Feature
1. Mould plates are P20 steel with pre-hardening process. Core, cavity and neck screw are made of S136 high Strength, anti-corrosive stainless steel. Mould plate is completed by one-time processing to ensure the concentricity of moulding hole and guide bush, guaranteeing the compact structure of mould.
2. Spiral cooling design for each single core and cavity, it helps to lessen the cycle time, improving production efficiency and savign costs. Opening/closing pulling plate adopts bearing slide type to drop the preform with realiable structure.And it is a highly integrated process of slider, pushing plate and ejection. All sliding parts surface inlaid self-lubricating copper alloys to ensure low friction effecient and strong wear-resistant.
3. Self- lock individually for each cavity to guarantee high precision and less defect of the final preform production and also convenient disassembly.
4. Off-center adjustment system to ensure preform thickness difference < 0.10mm.
Adopting double cone positioning principle guarantees high manufacturing precision to ensure the product without appearing flash, different size, irregular and other defects.
5. Experienced designers design preform mould with the help of computer according to the final bottle shape; Preform thickness and height is reasonably and perfectly designed to ensure the final bottles weight light but feel hard.
6. Hot runner valve gate is available; No need to cut preform tail and it would save labor costs. Standard inter-changeable mould components for easier replacement.
7. Hot runner system: China advanced brand or imported hot runner system brand such as Yudo/Mastip/Hasco etc.
Each cavity has independent temperature control and heater system.
It will prevent the white defects on the preform and improve the qualtiy of plastic products. Advanced hot runner system assures lower level of AA value.
8. Customer service: one year free warranty, life-long technical support service.
Oil Preform Bottle Mold
|Name||8 cavity plastic oil bottle preform mold|
|Mould core and cavity||S136 steel (8,12,24,48,96HRC)|
|Mould base||P20 ( with pre-hardening process)|
|Cavity number||According to your need|
|Mould making standard||LKM or DME or HASCO|
|Runner type||Hot runner|
|Cycle time||According to preform thickness|
|Mould Design software||UG, PROE, CAD|
|Preform volume and neck size||According to your requirement|
|Mould life||3 to 4 millons shots|
|Delivery time||45 to 50 days|